Who are we?
Rental Tracker is a Start-up that created a fleet management system developed by and for rental and (short) lease companies. Our smart GPS trackers send the location and extensive vehicle data live to the online fleet management portal.
What you will do
At this internship the successful candidate will support our Business Development team for the German market, finding and selecting new potential business partners. Your day could involve market research, sales calls, competitive analysis and developing the sales pipeline. You’ll develop strong partnerships in Germany and drive business growth. Challenge yourself with a lot of responsibilities!
- Goal-oriented and sales-minded
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program
- Able to commit for at least 5 months (more is welcomed)
- Fluent in German
- Able to work independently and have a great sense of responsibility
- Able to interact effectively within the company
- Prepare professional quality documents and communications
- Drive email campaigns to potential prospects
- Research partnerships to identify growth opportunities
- Monitor the competitive environment to improve strategy
- Manage relationships with partners and provide support for our technology and product
What we offer
- A paid internship
- 2 or 3 working days with freedom and flexibility to choose your own hours
- Possibility to put your own ideas into practice
- Short lines with management
- The best lunch at work
If you want to join our team, working as our Business Development Intern, send us your resume. We might be looking for YOU!